Saturday, April 05, 2008

Old Ledgers and Journal Pages.....




I am offering a packet featuring....
one small vintage notebook filled with old fountain pen notes,
5 old deposit slips,
one medium size journal filled with beautiful handwritten notes
and
5 ledger pages....again filled with handwritten material!
I like to use these in backgrounds of my collage and assemblage work!
It is hard to find beautiful old handwriting in fountain pen these days.
I love the attention people used to pay to the detail.
This is all vintage paper ...some dating back to the 1940's.
Each packet is wrapped up with ribbon and holds a little bouquet of vintage flowers. 15.00 for the packet and 3.00 for shipping and handling. Just email me at lindaharre2222@yahoo.com or leave me a comment below this post:D
I will send a Paypal invoice or you can arrange payment with me!
Thanks, Linda

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for finding me cause Now I have found you. what awesome old ledgers and journals.. I love that kind of stuff. I found some that belonged to my grandparents... very old and pricless to me. I love the way you made your so pretty. Thanks and I hope to chat aging very soon. Susie H

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for finding me cause Now I have found you. what awesome old ledgers and journals.. I love that kind of stuff. I found some that belonged to my grandparents... very old and pricless to me. I love the way you made your so pretty. Thanks and I hope to chat aging very soon. Susie H

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linda... Thanks for stopping by my little etsy shop. I see that you have purchased the sweet little nest. Oh goodie! I will have her in the mail to you ASAP. Thanks again, Susie H

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer